Friday, July 5, 2013

French Braided Bangs



When I had long hair, I made the mistake of cutting my bangs. Bangs look great on some people, but I just thought they were annoying and unnecessary. I tried and tried to tuck them behind my ears but seconds later they would fall back in to my face. I looked for a solution to get them out of my face, and I found this cute, functional hairstyle that did the trick. 

Step 1: Part your hair to the middle of your eyebrow.

Step 2: Separate a small section of hair from the opposite side of your part and begin to braid this section normally.

Step 3:Take the new braid and flip it over to your part, you will use this braid as one of your three strands to begin french braiding, and it will help add extra volume to the beginning of your braid.

Step 4: with the three strands, begin french braiding. Make sure you are keeping the strands you add in loose to create an effortless look.

Step 5: Once you have braided to your ear, stop french braiding and normally braid the rest of your hair. Secure with a clear elastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment